Looking for a hotel with a swimming pool? It is not easy to find a hotel with a swimming pool in the Cinque Terre and Portofino area.
There are only few, and luckily the Hotel Clelia – member of the renowned Logis d'Italia chain – is one of them.
Swimming pool - open day and night: How about swimming at midnight, in the unique atmosphere created by the enchanting underwater lights?
Would you like to go for a reinvigorating swim early in the morning? Do you need to cool down on a hot summer day?
Then what are you waiting for? Dive into our swimming pool! It is open from 7 a.m. until 07 pm.
Some technical figures and instructions:
1) The swimming pool is located outside, in the lush hotel garden with pine trees, lindens and bushes with colourful flowers.
Nothing is better for those who want to relax in the shade of trees to protect them from the summer heat and prying eyes!
2) As the pool gradually gets deeper (form 1 m to 2 m), it is also ideal for children, as they can swim safely.
The pool measures 8x16m and is rectangular, apart from one semi-circular side with big underwater steps for an easy entry into the water.
3) For hygienic reasons it is obligatory to take a shower in the one located in the garden before entering the pool.
The showers have both hot and cold water!
4) Babies should always wear a suitable nappy. Children are admitted to the swimming pool area only if they are accompanied by an adult.
5) We daily check the chlorine level and PH of the water to ensure the best service possible.
6) In the coldest months, the water of the swimming pool is slightly heated.
7) Only guests of our hotel or our apartments may have access to our swimming pool.
We have a wonderful and very patient trainer that provides swimming lessons for children as well as water aerobic classes for adults in July and August.
The classes are also open to external clients, who are not staying at our hotel or apartments.
Sun tan and aperitif:
Should you need a towel, you may borrow it for 1 Euro - a fee you can put on your room.
You can take the towel with you to the beach, if you want to! While enjoying a day at the swimming pool,
you can comfortably lounge around the pool under the straw umbrellas.
You may also have some bruschetta, sunbathe or take a nap on the sunbeds.
You can also have an aperitif in the veranda, read a good book on the terrace on the third floor or enjoy a great view of the sea from here.
If you would like to send an e-mail to your friends while lying next to the pool, so that they will die with envy,
you can do so. Wi-Fi internet connection is free and available everywhere in the hotel.
New since 2012: barbecue!
Have a look at the garden behind the hotel: there is a surprise waiting for you!
A charcoal barbecue, 4 fireplaces and a big table await you! You can use them anytime you like if you wish to have a party with your friends!
Using the barbecue area is free of charge, but you will have to buy the charcoal on your own or at the hotel.
Hotel Clelia Logis d’Italia has, besides the swimming pool, a car park, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.
The rooms are divided into three different categories, with different prices. The suite is 45 m2. The hotel offers half
or full board, as well as B&B arrangements. Holiday apartments with kitchenettes are available both in Deiva Marina and in the Cinque Terre.
There is an online booking service available on this website, but you may also book by telephone, Skype, fax or e-mail.
Our a la carte restaurant is very popular, also with external clients, and serves unique dishes such as Plateau Royal,
and specialities that mix fish and mushrooms, as well as typical Ligurian recipes..